Thursday, October 29, 2009

Google "Street View" Response



It has been said, that Google had recently made something called, Google Street View. It was kinda fascinating to see, everyone was so eager to come check it out, so i decided to try it to. When i typed in my address, it somehow didn't allow it, which was actually kinda great for me. I was happy my house didn't show. In my opinion i think that this "Street View" thing is absoulutely bad, I don't really like it because.. first of all it's kind of stalker-ish, people can easily find your home, which is quite scary. Second of all, people may identify other peoples faces in the pictures being shown. It is definitely not a good thing.

I believe that Google should continue to blurr peoples faces out permanently to prevent other people from looking. Many people may use software to sharpen the images, and do whatever to the pictures, which i really think is Wrong. Same with license plates, no one should have the right to do something mastermind. It doesn't help at all to keep things private. Because, someone can easily type in an address and they can simply go to it. If they're going to keep this street view thingy, they should do what ever's best to prevent bad causes. Overall, i disagree with it. It's way too stalker-ish.

0 comments: